A high-flying education for a lower cost
As seen in AutoPILOT Magazine. Click here to read the article.
Private Pilot Package Starting at $5,999
- $5999 in Cessna 150
- $6999 in Cessna 172SP
- 38 Flight Hours
- Examiners Fee
- FAA Written Exam
- 25 Hours Dual Instruction
- 25 Hours Ground Instruction
- Jeppesen Online Ground School Seat
- Jeppesen Private Pilot Kit; Includes the following:
→ Private Pilot Practice Test Standards
→ Private Pilot FAA Airmen Knowledge Test Guide
→ Private Pilot FAA Practical Test Study Guide
→ Private Pilot Pre-solo Written Exam
→ Metal CSG Computer (E6B)
→ Private Pilot Student Record Folder
→ PN-1 Navigation Plotter
→ Pilot Logbook
→ Student Bag
→ 2010 FAR/AIM Manual
→ Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual
→ Private Pilot Textbook
Requirements to solo:
- Student pilots must be under direct supervision of a Trident Instructor with proper endorsements in logbook and on student pilot certificate prior to flight.
- Private pilots must be checked out by a Trident CFI in order to prove competency in ground and flight skills before any solo flight.
**Private Pilot packages are non-refundable
**Any hours over the 25 ground instruction, or 36 flight time will be billed hourly
**Private Pilot Package customers are entitled to a 10% discount off of all pilot supplies and hours above and beyond package inclusions.