Annual Inspection Flat Rates
The Annual inspection is quoted on a flat rate for the inspection. All parts will be charged extra for example oil and filter will be above the flat rate for the Annual.
Also any defects found during the inspection that require repair would be extra charge at the
current shop rate plus parts. Trident Aircraft Maintenance will call the owner with an estimate for repairs if needed.
Items included in the flat rate inspection are as listed below:
- 1 hour of AD research (If more than 1 hour is needed it will be extra)
- Clean, gap, test, rotate spark plugs
- Pre and Post run up for systems check
- Compression check
- Servicing battery
- Oil and filter change **
- Air filter change **
- Lubrication and servicing of pulleys, hinges and bell cranks
- Cleaning, inspection and repacking of wheel bearings
- Landing gear extension/retraction test if required
- Mag to engine timing
- Removal and installation of inspection panels and interior as necessary for inspection
- ELT test and inspection per FAR 91.207 **
- Inspection of aircraft
Any special inspections for continued airworthiness per an installed STC, FAA form 337, Airworthiness Directive, etc. will be charged per hour at normal shop rate. All parts and required repairs are not included in the flat rate and will also be at normal shop rates. For Trident Aircraft Maintenance current shop rates or if you have any questions please feel free to call or email.