Looking to Sell? Look no further!
Selling an aircraft comes with heavy responsibilities. Each interested buyer will want to know every detail about the aircraft: its specific flight, service, maintenance and technological histories.
However, answering numerous questions, researching market comparables, developing advertising and spreading the word is far too time-consuming for many hectic corporate and personal schedules.
Trident Aircraft offers a brokerage option that saves time and money.
Asking Trident to work on your behalf in the sales process means a team of experts is responsible for the details, including:
- Performing a detailed market analysis of comparable aircraft currently for sale
- Assisting with accurate pricing
- Developing domestic and international advertising
- Spearheading Advertising Campaign both in print and on paper
- Becoming your partner in the final sales process
- Creation of Sales Contract
- Use of Escrow and Title Agent Services
Ready to Buy?
Trident Aircraft understands that today's varied aircraft market leaves buyers with a dizzying number of options. Each make and model has different performance specifications, characteristics and price. Buying the right aircraft can mean the difference between a useful, long-term mode of transportation and a veritable dust collector.
You must protect yourself during the purchase process. Your aircraft is one of your most valuable assets and a significant monetary transaction. Use Trident's years of experience to assist and protect you through this complex process.
Before buying any aircraft, consider the following questions:
- Who performed the last annual inspection?
- Who performed the overhaul, and are they reputable?
- Are all A.D.'s complied with?
- Are the Mandatory Service Bulletin's complied with?
- Is this required?
- Is it right time to buy an aircraft?
- What are all available aircraft options?
- Is there a damage history on the aircraft?
- Is the price appropriate?
- Are there any liens against the aircraft?
- How do I ensure the aircraft doesn't have any hidden damage?
- What financing is available?
- How do I register the Aircraft with the FAA?
- How do I ensure an equitable transaction?
- How do I place a deposit?
- Where do I get a Purchase Agreement?
- What is an escrow and title agent?
- Should I buy the aircraft into an LLC?
- Where do I get my insurance?
- How do I get the aircraft home?
- Do I need training to meet the insurance minimums?
All of these brokerage services are provided at a fixed commission fee based on sale price.
Contact a Trident Aircraft sales representative at Sales@TridentAircraft.com or calling (410) 604-1333
These fees cover all of the administrative services and advertising fees of your transaction. It is money well spent to protect yourself.
|$0 – $49,999
|$50,000 – $99,999
|$100,000 – $199,999
|$200,000 – $499,999
|$500,000 – $999,999
Special Discounted Brokerage services are available to customers wishing to add their purchase to our fleet as a managed or leaseback aircraft. Please contact Mr. John Galdieri, President for further information.