Ready to Buy
Trident Aircraft understands that today's varied aircraft market leaves buyers with a dizzying number of options. Each make and model has different performance specifications, characteristics and price. Buying the right aircraft can mean the difference between a useful, long-term mode of transportation and a veritable dust collector.
You must protect yourself during the purchase process. Your aircraft is one of your most valuable assets and a significant monetary transaction. Use Trident's years of experience to assist and protect you through this complex process.
Before buying any aircraft, consider the following questions:
- Who performed the last annual inspection?
- Who performed the overhaul, and are they reputable?
- Are all A.D.'s complied with?
- Are the Mandatory Service Bulletin's complied with?
- Is this required?
- What are all available aircraft options?
- Is there a damage history on the aircraft?
- Is the price appropriate?
- Are there any liens against the aircraft?
- How do I ensure the aircraft doesn't have any hidden damage?
- What financing is available?
- How do I register the Aircraft with the FAA?
- How do I ensure an equitable transaction?
- How do I place a deposit?
- Where do I get a Purchase Agreement?
- What is an escrow and title agent?
- Should I buy the aircraft into an LLC?
- Where do I get my insurance?
- How do I get the aircraft home?
- Do I need training to meet the insurance minimums?